CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The 3 Day

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

Friday, January 16, 2009

New One!

So I finally did it! I've wanted this tattoo for about a year or longer. Blake asked me on NYE if I'd want to go get a tattoo with him and I was like... SURE why the heck not. So here it is. It's

black and technically pink but it looks red in these pics... I
think once it's healed fully it will be lighter. I love it! And the
guy that did it was wonderful. So if you ever want to get one I have a good place to go. I put a pic of Blake's as well. (His last name going down his spine.) The guy that did his was good... he got a GREAT price on it b/c he was showing a guy how to shade and took FOREVER but it turned out really great. He did it mostly free handed.



3 comments:

Lexi said...

I like this, but I still believe it is red and black! Hehehe :)

Atlee's Mom said...

I swear the ink was BRIGHT pink but it's deffinately keeping the red look... bummer!

Connie said...

OUCHIE! Is it still redish? Levi wants one so bad...is he tough enough?