CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The 3 Day

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Is it bad?

Is it bad that Atlee introduced herself as "Princess Atlee" yesterday at the super bowl party?


Sure did make me laugh! Here are some pics from the party.
(I wonder where she gets it? LOL)
She had my "hold" her crown...
Ashley & Seth

Me & Ashley

Me & Jay! I miss him so!

Me and the Princess herself!

Jay & Atlee- she's so HARD to take a pic of... nothing like

the incredible Jules and her easy cute smiles!

3 comments:

Lexi said...

No, it's not bad...she is three and can be a princess if she wants to be! :)

Jamye said...

I think you might be runner up in the taking tons of pictures title held by Lexi! Fun times with Princess Atlee!

Connie said...

I like your hat! Very cute! Atlee is too funny. Yes, Jules is freakishly good at smiling on demand.