CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The 3 Day

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

Friday, May 8, 2009

Did you know?

Did you know that...


1. I can only write with 1 blue ink pen in my check book and I have to highlight in BRIGHT yellow or I won't put it in my check book.

2. I have a fake tooth and I've never had a cavity.

3. I hate spiders.

4. I want to move to Colorado.

5. I hide a lot of my true feelings and emotions.

6. I have an addiction to Jessica Simpson stilettos.

7. But I would much rather be in jeans a t-shirt and tennis shoes.

8. I have an obsession with face lotions.

9. I have to wash my body twice in the shower.

10. If I could trade lives with any one I would be Taylor Swift.

11. I'm almost debt free.

12. I love kid movies and watch them all the time... even without Atlee at home.

13. I would change a million things about my life if I could.

14. I'm OCD like crazy at work.

15. I have wrinkles and gray/white hair.

16. I could eat Alfredo for every meal.

17. I love thunderstorms.

18. I would love to have a baby boy.

19. But I'm scared to be in love and have another baby.

20. I want a crotch rocket.

21. I'm allergic to Gain laundry soap.

22. I don't know how will ever explain stuff to Atlee when she gets older.
23. I love my job.
24. I hate my iPhone.
25. I want to grow my hair to my shoulder blades.
26. I love music... all kinds and could just chill with a glass of wine and a good cd.
27. I want a tummy tuck and to get my boobs done.
28. I'm legally blind.
29. I am a horrible reader and speller... that's why I suck at this blogging thing!
30. I love Atlee more than life it's self.

1 comments:

Lexi said...

I knew most of this stuff...but I guess I should since I am your SISTER! haha! :)

Anyways, we need to hang out again soon...that was fun, even if we did end up being at Lowe's for several hours on what I thought would be a quick trip. Oh and you need to see the finished project...in person!

And you can come make me alfredo with crab meat anytime, by the way :)