CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The 3 Day

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

FUNNY FUNNY stuff!

I love kid stories so here are 2 from just 'lasterday' about Atlee.


Atlee: You know Zacheus? He was that wee little man that stole all those people's money... he climbed up in that "hook em horn" tree.

Me: (CRACKING UP) Honey, do you mean "sycamore" tree?

Atlee: No it was a "hook em horn" tree!!!

Me: (still laughing) ok ok I gotcha... the hook em horn tree yes.

Atlee: Because he wanted to see the LORD. And he said get down from there so he did.


Classic I love that one!


So I call my (ex) mother-in-law to tell her and she tells me THIS story.


Darla says: So Atlee was walking and she stops dead in her tracks and stares out in space. So I ask her "OH! I bet your brain is thinking something really good. What is it?"

Atlee: My brain is not thinking at all... I think it's confused. (she keeps looking for just a few more seconds and then does a little shake of the head) Ok I think it's good now.



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I think I would have peed my pants if I was there for that one. Man I love my precious little girl. And I FINALLY got a genuine smile out of her. My new favorite picture...




2 comments:

Lexi said...

Yes that is a very cute picture...and she is a funny one :)

Ic said...

la vie c'est la famille faite le possible pour rester ensemble.