CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The 3 Day

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Beautiful 3 Year Old!

So I went and had Atlee's 3 year old pictures done last week and it went GREAT! She had 5 wardrobe changes... yes five- I like to have variety. We were going to get cousin pictures taken too but Jules was sick :( Maybe we can go soon and get those done. Please let me know what you think!




























3 comments:

Anjolee said...

How beautiful! She is SO grown up!

Lexi said...

SO STINKIN CUTE! I can't decide which ones I want!! Too many cute ones to choose from...

Connie said...

Very cute! Her hair is lookin' good too! I am going to take the girls next week even though I'm broke.