CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The 3 Day

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

New Addition!

So I got Atlee a kitten. Her name is Ella Soap Adams. (she was found in a bucket at a car wash with her sister... so the Humane Society named them Soap and Bubbles) If you have any advise on cats please let me know as this is my first one. I'm a little nervous about having an animal but I thought Atlee really needed a companion.



3 comments:

Lexi said...

She is SO tiny!!

Kari and Justin said...

Cats are so great!! I have 3 beautiful girls Lil', Teenie, and Baby. A cat is so much easier than a dog...they are perfect for those with busy lives. What do you need to know about cats? I know a lot; I have had cats my whole life.

Connie said...

Jules really loves Ella. I think she wants a cat now...thanks aunt Laci!