CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The 3 Day

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Surnuff and new hair do's

An Email To My Sister Lexi:







Ok so I hear your text and go to get my phone but it’s not in the pocket I always keep it in. Hmm… I know I heard it. So I look around my purse to see if it fell out. Nope not there. Hmmm…. I look in my purse… nope not there either! What the heck? So I call it from my work phone. I hear it… I can feel it but it’s nowhere! I call my buddy Ashley over and was like ok I know I hear it but I can’t see it! It’s in my purse. She was like you are crazy. No I really am NOT… this time. So I call it again I have almost everything out of my purse and you can see it glowing through the material. What the???? How’d it get there???? So I have to find the hole it snuck through. It’s in the pocket where I always keep it! So in my head I think… Hey! My new lipstick is missing!!! I wonder if it snuck in there too!!! Surnuff! Made my mornig!!!






So I figured out it's a waste of money to get Atlee's hair cut b/c I can do just as good of a job. I gave her a trim and this is the only piture I have of it so far. I tappered it in the front. It looks so cute! Took off about 1 1/2 to 2 inches b/c it was looking kinda ratty on the ends. But she wants it LONG LONG LONG so we are growing growing growing it.






















Here's my new hair color! That's right it's purple!!! ( Looks kinda blue but it's not) I love it! The president of my company ok'd me to put wild colors in my hair as long as it's the minority of it. I was so excited!!! I got it re-cut b/c it didn't swoop like I wanted it but I haven't got a picture of that yet.

























The End

3 comments:

Lexi said...

very pretty hair on both ladies :)

OH and the story with the hidden hole/pocket in your purse cracks me up!

Unknown said...

Just bumped into your blog... great photos you have there!

Unknown said...

Hello there! WE ARE IN VIETNAM
Hello there! WE ARE IN VIETNAM my name is Nguyen Van Trung
Hue City