CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The 3 Day

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Check THIS Out!

Atlee's NEW 16" Bike!
Look HOW fast!!! She's blurry!
She said and I quote “Check this out! I can go fast over speed bumps!” She did SO awesome on this bigger bike! She rode all the way down to Shady Oak and back! (about 2 miles) I had to run to keep up! YAY! That’s what I was hoping for and it happened on our first ride!!!! She also LOVES the handle bar break. She doesn't fully realize you have to queeze it the whole time you want to be stopped but we will get that down. So much fun! I’m so excited about this purchase! She fell 3 times, only once did she cry but there was no “BLEED” so we were good! She drove through a mud puddle and got her ankles muddy which she thought was totally awesome. And only ran off the sidewalk once. (This is a HUGE improvement for her) I’m just so proud! She’s growing up WAY too fast but man this is FUN! Wish us luck! We will be going for another ride tonight at "drama's" house.


2 comments:

Lexi said...

very cute! such a big girl :)

Connie said...

I'm catching up on blogs, so this is a late comment.

Good job Atlee! Now I need to get Jules and Mia up to snuff so they can ride bikes together. :)