CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The 3 Day

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

I love proving guys WRONG!

OK so I went to a Mavs game with my friend Steven. I asked if we got there early could we swing by my best friend Leslie loft and say Hi. I promised I would be quick b/c I know how much he loves his Mavs. Well it turned out we went on the night it snowed so we took the train and indeed did not have enough time. BUT the whole way there we fought about where she lived. He was like no one lives right across from the AA center. I assured him that she did in fact live right across the street. But he refused b/c he has season tickets and he's been there a million times and no one lives across the street. So the next weekend I went out to Dallas to visit my sweet Leslie and this is all the proof I needed.


BAM!!! Do you see that! Yes this is the view from Leslie's window in her awesome purpleish living room. Ok the Bricks are from her building oh yes that's the side walk... and then the road and oh wait what is that... YEAH THE AA CENTER!!!! Needless to say I e-mailed this too him and he was like... Oh I guess she does live across the street. Duh! I love proving guys wrong!

1 comments:

Lexi said...

ohhh...you are indeed very much gloating!! Ha!