CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The 3 Day

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Our Easter




Our Easter was FABULOUS!!!!! Since all my family was gone I asked Leslie if I could crash her family gathering since I haven't seen them in 5 years! So that's exactly what we did. We woke up and drove to Dallas to go to church with Leslie at Fellowship (downtown Dallas) I absolutely LOVE Fellowship. Well there's a girl that is one of the most amazing singers I have ever heard and she's been missing from the Grapevine location. She's now at the downtown Dallas... I would drive to Dallas every Sunday just to hear her if I could afford it. That's how good she is. So that was a nice surprise. Then from there we drove to Irving to Leslie's grandparents house. I haven't seen them in I don't even know how long. This was just fun. They had never met Atlee so watching her with them was fun. Leslie's Aunt Amy is pregnant so seeing her with her cute belly was exciting. On the way home Atlee was like Mama I not tired and I told her yes you are you have played a lot and it's WAY past your nap time. (Yeah it was 4-4:30 when we left) The next time I looked back at her she was crashed and I couldn't help but take a picture. She's so precious when she's asleep. And I loved it that she rested her head on her hand.

2 comments:

Lexi said...

I am SO glad you FINALLY posted some new material. Little Miss Atlee is SO stinkin cute!! And I haven't seen Leslie's mom in years, she still looks as beautiful as ever!

Atlee's Mom said...

I know she looks the exact same. I was so excited to see all of her family.