CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The 3 Day

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

Friday, April 4, 2008

Organized


Well I've lived in my little apartment for over a year now and I have been wanting to add more shelves the whole time and I finally did it! I had just gotten my tax return back and paid off the majority of my bills and still had a little extra to do some upgrading to my apartment. (I have paid off everything except for my parents... and I'm working on that just hasn't been going so well but I'm trying!!!) So my mom came over and we had a good time getting them all put up and organized... well my mom organized my shelves while I put up some in my coat closet. But I also went to IKEA and got a book shelf for all of Atlee's books and a toy organizer thing. (it's the block one like Connie has for the girls) This made me WANT to go home to my little 681 sq ft apartment that I had been avoiding b/c it's so tiny and never seems to stay clean with my 2 year old and ME. I'm not the most organized cleaning freak but I'd like to be and this starts me out for the path. I just wanted to show you guys my progress! (this is from February)

2 comments:

Lexi said...

it is about stinkin time that you wanted to be organized...you have been messy all your life! Believe me, I should know...I AM the neat freak.

Anjolee said...

I love getting organized too. It is such a good feeling and I am glad you are feeling it. Your things look very nice on your new shelf. I liked your Easter pictures too and sweet sleeping Atlee!