CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The 3 Day

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Migraines

What the Heck!?!?! I just started getting them this year and they suck! I'm suffering one today and I just wanted to let you guys know that if you don't have them... thank you lucky stars b/c they are NO FUN! I just took my miracle medicine and it works good but taste disgusting!!! I almost lost my delicious lunch. (Schwan's new pizzas... Oh man they are GREAT!) The girls at work are very sweet. They let me shut off the row of light above my computer. It helps a ton. Just needed to let that out. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! Love to ALL!!!

2 comments:

Lexi said...

I hope you get over your migrane soon! I know that cannot be good!

Connie said...

I have only had one migraine in my life. I was pregnant with Mia and I had to leave work, have Levi come home form work and I just cried on the bed in the dark (yes...dark helps bunches).

Maybe this is the last one for the year. Sorry you have to deal with that!