CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The 3 Day

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

To continue on Lexi's Random thoughts...

1. Why is it that when people sing you can't hear their accent?

Such as- Lesley Roy... she is IRISH and you can NOT tell by the way she sings or Keith Urban... (If you haven't heard Lesley Roy she has a awesome voice... some say she sounds like a dude but I really like her. You can youtube her. Unbeautiful is a great song.)

2. Why is it that unhealthy food taste so yummy but the healthy stuff is hard to swallow?

3. So you have medicine that says extra strength or full strength... is there weak strength medicine? And who would want to take it? Ok I have a headache let me take something that's not at it's full strength so I can suffer through this pain some more! Seriously? What's up with that?

Ok that's all I thought of at the moment!

2 comments:

Lexi said...

I have often wondered why you cannot hear accents when singing...it is a mystery I tell ya.

I don't know why all the good for you stuff tastes bad. It would make it much easier to eat healthy if it was yummy.

And I guess they just want you to know that they put that bit of extra in there to help you out. When in actuality it is probably like 1% more medicine and we are all getting screwed.

Jamye said...

I know someone that you can hear their accent while singing. Just listen to "The Cranberries". She says "tings" for "things."And why is it that the healthy food is usually more expensive? Like going the organic route or something. I hear ya on the strength of medicine. What IS up with that?