CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The 3 Day

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Oh the Drama!!!

So last night and today have kinda sucked. Short version... Atlee's cat died last night and I confirmed the person that stole my credit card this morning... It was who I thought. I cried a lot. I'll be getting Atlee another cat. Any suggestions or ideas how to help out with Atlee getting through this I'd like to hear. I've only had 1 dog and then Ella. Atlee's doing fine... maybe cried a total of 10 minutes if that. I've explain Ella is in heaven and is playing with all the animals and is having a blast. She hasn't mentioned it today. Let me know and pray for Atlee little heart that she'll be ok and open to having a new cat!

Thanks!

3 comments:

Connie said...

Oh, I am so sad to hear this. Ella was the sweetest little thing and the girls really loved her too. I am so sorry you have to deal with this...are you thiking...WHAT ELSE!

Things are gonna get better. We'll be praying for you both. I think you handled it well....I've also heard that if you let her mention it in the future and not bring it up often then it's best for them too. I am no psychologist though.

You are both sweet sweet girls and I am so sad for you.....I found the rug but if you don't want it I'll pitch it. Maybe you should start with a new rug for this next little kitten....on me. I'll let Atlee pick it out.

Love you!

Atlee's Mom said...

Well I got a new rug... We may be getting a kitten tomorrow I haven't decided yet.

Lexi said...

I am so sad about this. I cried a lot yesterday about it. Chris thinks I am nuts because it wasn't even my cat...but I feel so sad for Atlee and you. And you know that I am a yuppie so this is to be expected from me. I love you and I am praying for you both.