CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The 3 Day

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

Friday, October 10, 2008

I feel like Anjolee!

Ok Anj... this is for you. I got some new post it notes at work and they are the ones that go in the dispenser... which I don't have... and you can play with them like a slinky. This is INCREDIBLY amusing to me. TO MY GREAT PLEASURE they smell GOOD!!!! Kinda like scotch tape... Anjolee you need to sniff some post it notes!

2 comments:

Anjolee said...

Oh girl! As I was reading your post, before I got to the smell good part, I was imagining their smell. 3M Brand stuff....smellorama! Lucky you! I am envious. I could sniff those all day. Maybe that's not good for the baby. :)he he

Connie said...

Weird. Weird. Weird. Weird.

Both of you.

Weird.