CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The 3 Day

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Ok... so... yeah... blah... barf... betrayal

Ok so I found out too much crap this weekend. Please just pray for me and 'my friend' (a girl not boy). I don't want to go into details or anything but I cried almost all day yesterday and a ton today and I don't know how to get through or past this. This hurts more than going through all my Randy stuff and that was hard. So pray for my strength and health. I've felt sick and now I have a migraine and don't know what I'm going to do to make myself feel better. Maybe when I'm not feeling numb about all of this I can write some details but at the moment I'm like a zombie....

2 comments:

Lexi said...

I am praying for you and I love you. Don't let all this stuff wear you down.

Connie said...

Just get drunk. Well, this advice is a little late but it would have helped, I'm sure.

Yeah, not really, but I hope it made you laugh.

Sorry about all the "stuff". Totally sucks.