CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The 3 Day

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Almost there!!!!!


Ok so I've been trying to get to a goal weight for myself and I'm ALMOST there!!! I've been stuck the past, I don't know, 4 months at the same dumb weight and I check my weight last night and finally I lost 5 pounds!!! I don't really know how but yay! I've been doing better at portion control and trying to cook healthier. My Daddy got me a George Foreman for Christmas so I've been grilling chicken. So only 4 1/2 pounds to go!!! I'm trying to get there before my birthday so if you see me being bad just remind me to be good. I promise I will not be mad at you. I might even hug ya! ;)

2 comments:

Lexi said...

Yay for you...keep going strong! You will make it :)

Anjolee said...

Go Laci go! You can do it! It is so much harder after having a baby. I am proud of you!