CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The 3 Day

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Sweet Baby Girl!


Ok so I am a PROUD mother of my amazing 2 1/2 year old Atlee. She is my world. She makes my heart smile everyday. I always knew I wanted to be a mom but having your own baby is the most amazing experience that a woman can go through. Yes there are horrible times. I hated being pregnat but it was worth 4 months of barfing to have my sweet girl. I call her my mini me. I love to dress her up, fix her hair and put make up on her. I even cut her hair like mine.

I thought when Connie had Mia that I loved that kid so much how could I love one kid so much... but now I have my girl and it's totally different. Yes I still love my hilarious little niece (and cute little Jules too) but it's just not the same. Your own is so different. It's just crazy. I never knew this kind of love could bring one person so much joy and happiness.

Ok so some funny stories about my sugar booger. (Yes I know it's not the ideal nickname but I like it and so does she)

So she has so many expressions I hope to get many pictures of to post but I'm still learning so hang with me.

I go to pick Atlee up the other day from my (ex) mother-in-law (I put the ex in perentheses b/c I still clam her) and she said Atlee sort of slipped on her kitchen floor and almost hit her head... she looks up at Darla and says "I almost DIED!" I cracked up histarically b/c what 2 year old says that? I guess mine does.

She likes to repeat EVERYTHING that comes out of your mouth so you have to be really careful. I was playing cards with my family and was upset b/c my mom or someone beat me to a card so I go "Dang it!" and here comes Atlee b/c I try to teach her well "Mama, don't say dang it!" Oh oh so sorry baby! But at least I get her to correct me.

So my Dad is making oatmeal cookies (yes my sweet Daddy... I love this man) so of course Atlee has to help him. Well he did something wrong and goes "CRAP!" and here goes my girl "Crap" Of course I'm laughing but the best part is my amazing Dad didn't hear what he just got his youngest grandbaby to say.

But just wanted to at least add a few stories about my girl. I'll try to get more pictures and stories added soon.

2 comments:

Anjolee said...

Cute picture! Y'all look good in pink. Your Atlee is a doll!

Lexi said...

She does say funny things. Like telling me her "Nonny throwed up, she coughed it up" or telling me all the while I am putting my make up on "you look funny". I just love her to pieces. You didn't even brag that she has been accident free for over 2 weeks...HELLO momma!! She is such a sweet girl. You need to see my blog...I posted more pics of her.