CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The 3 Day

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

Friday, January 18, 2008

Starting off...

Ok I'm not a great writer so please bare with me on this. I just loving reading Connie and Lexi's and thought I would give it a shot. Now I don't have a computer at home so it may be sporadic... I have the sweet iphone but it's hard to do this kind of stuff on it. But I'm going to give it my best shot. So hello bloggers I'm Laci.

4 comments:

Connie said...

Hi Laci! Welcome to blog world. Glad you decided to join us!

Lexi said...

Yay! So glad you joined us! Love you!

Anjolee said...

Hooray! I am glad you are blogging now!!!

Connie said...

I sent the invitation to my book blog to your work e-mail. If you have a different e-mail you use let me know and I'll forward it to that one.