CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The 3 Day

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What a windy day huh?


So if you haven't been outside today... beware!!! It's dangerous. So windy that my co-worker's car door flung open and broke my passanger mirror on my car! :( Not a huge deal. He's being very wonderful about it. Ordering a new one and going to put it on for me and everything. Just crazy what happens when it's so windy like this. I talked to my mom earlier and she said there was a fire (didn't know where or any other details) and over 40,000 people were without power. YIKES. Keep those people and this fire in your prayers. I hope I have power when I get home.

3 comments:

Lexi said...

It is TOTALLY a windy day! Our front door here at work kept blowing open and it did it so many times and I guess so hard that it ripped the bottom of the door frame out with it. We had to lock the front door. And our pool liner was ripped out and into shreds all over our yard. Grr...this stinky wind!

Steph said...

hey laci! this is connie's sister, stephanie. i found your blog by way of lexi and connie. anyway, i like to keep up w/ y'all. you and your sis are tooo funny! y'all make me laugh out loud. anyway, that was really funny about atlee "peeing on the floor" i would have said something about them not using her own clothes. church nursery's...gotta love 'em.

Anjolee said...

Confession: They evacuated the elementary school up the road from me on this day because of the fires and I got scared and packed up all my photo albums and left with Mckenzee and my dog and went to my mom's.

Craziness I know!